Friday, July 10, 2009

Why "Big Fat Positive"?

For anyone who is trying to conceive and is part of an online community, a lot of communication is done through acronyms. By far the best one is BFP, which stands for big fat positive, meaning a positive pregnancy test. There are two simple reasons why I chose this name for my blog. The first is simply that I remain hopeful that one day I will get my BFP. The second is that through this journey I have struggled but am learning how to stay positive and hopeful through the pain and disappointment. Not that I won't have my bad days (they are inevitable and part of the process) but I don't want to stop enjoying life while we wait to become parents.

So there you go... if you didn't know it before, you now know that any woman trying to get pregnant is waiting for that one big thing... her BFP! Who knew this blog would already be so informative! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. If you know me, please comment anonymously (you can use your initials) and remember not to use my name. Thanks!